Non-economic government bodies
INFORMEST Non-profit government body created to provide market operators with information, documentation, training, assistance and consulting with regard to the countries of Eastern Europe (Balkans, Central-Eastern Europe, CIS) and Central and Eastern Asia (China, Mongolia, Vietnam):
Administration and Documentation Centre for International Economic Cooperation
- provides assistance in the use of government internationalisation instruments, which includes helping enterprises to complete the application procedure for funding or contributions.
IPI · government agency under the vigilance of the Ministry of Productive Activities specialised in promoting the growth and competitiveness of productive and economic systems in an international global context;
Institute for Industrial Promotion
· intervenes in the planning, realisation and administration of programmes, systematic actions and instruments aimed at supporting the development of Italian enterprises;
· operates in the context of the processes of international multilateral industrial cooperation promoted by the Italian government.
Several principal representative organisations
Italian Manufacturers’ association
· contributes – along with political institutions and national and international economic, social and cultural organisations – to the country’s economic growth and social progress;
· intervenes in support of economic, political, social and cultural organisations in Italy and the European Union;
· represents and safeguards the sector of goods and services production.
CONFAPI · promotes the interests of small and medium-sized industry;
Italian Confederation of Small and medium-Sized Enterprises
· fosters the economic and civil development of the country in association with national and foreign organisations and institutions.
CONFCOMMERCIO · collaborates with the European Union in defining community policy in the sector;
General Italian Confederation of Trade, Tourism, and Services for SMEs
· assists and handles applications for contributions for promotional activities abroad;
· researches new markets and seeks out potential buyers on international markets.
CONFARTIGIANATO · supports the development of new enterprises through training activities and information on local and national level opportunities and concessions;
Organisation for information on and representation of Italian artisan enterprises
· provides initial assessments of the quality of entrepreneurial projects and offers basic consulting on matters of legislation, credit, taxes and the environment;
· grants financial concessions in order to turn “business plans” into concrete enterprises.
CNA · represents artisan enterprises;
National Confederation of artisan and small and medium-sized enterprises
· formulates sector strategies and supplies information on opportunities, programmes and tenders proposed by the European Union;
· represents the world of self-enterprise through “CNA self-employed” consultants and collaborators.
CONFAGRICOLTURA · promotes, assists and coordinates the economic activities of individual products or sectors of production;
Italian agriculture organisation
· represents and safeguards its associate enterprises within the institutional context;
· provides its associates with various qualified services such as legal consultation, training and technical assistance in the management of the agricultural enterprise.
credits | F.A.Q.